Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Weekly Interview.4

Hello, once again; I'm going to just go ahead and get right to the point. Because I have a very tight schedule. But I'll fill you in on all of the important stuff, nonetheless.
First of all, the official blogsite for "ZionsCrossings" is now officially up-and-running! The link to the blogsite can be found on the book's old webpage here at BoocLooks! Also, the book's facebook page is also officially up-and-running, so be sure to chck that out. I've also posted an awesome short-story on the "ZionsCrossings" blogsite. Details for which can be found on the blogsite's HOME page.
Next, I am currently involved in a school project that will require a lot of the time, and I am probably going to be posting a little less as a result of that. But I'll still write enough posts to keep the site going.
And now for the most important thing of all! If you read my post about the release date for "Insurgent", then you ahould also know that I am a HUGE fan of Veronica Roth's writings. Well, now I'm signed up to review yet another ARC release. This time for a book in a series that already has a lot of publicity. That's right, I'll be receiving, and definitely be reviewing, the ARC of Veronica Roth's "Insurgent"!
Finally, the results are in! More people like my posts that include a few spoilers than those who don't! In fact, only three people disliked them openly.
So, that's all for this post. And I might be posting a review sometime later on in the day. So keep an eye out for that. Until next time, so long everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment