Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Weekly Interview.3

After two weeks going by without any word from me, I have finally decided to make my reappearance on BoocLooks! :-) It's been a rough couple of weeks for me. What with the moving to a new town, and state and the death of my dear Great Aunt Miriam; that I've really haven't gotten anything done!
I've gotten next to nothing written for "ZionsCrossings", and the little that I did write, I deleted because my writing was being affected by my emotional stress that I've been going through. So, if you signed up for the preview, I'm sorry that I haven't yet delivered it to you; and I'll deliver tomorrow morning at 12:00 p.m. EST. So be ready for that, and I hope that everyone had a great labor day! And for our recent viewers from Russia, welcome to the club guys. You are officially the tenth country to view the site! :-)
Also, for those of you out there who like technology, I have started another blog that I will be using to review devices running off of the Android OS. You can find it simply by clicking: HERE! Keep in mind that the site isn't all that great yet, being as I just published it yesterday, but I hope to have it looking better by the end of next week.
And for those of you who know how to program in Android, of Java, I need your help! I am developing an application that will blow you away, and will make smartphones in general much more likeable! If you know how to program in either Android, or Java (even if your only an amateur) then send me and email at: ocourse@osourcce.com. I look forward to working with you sometime in the near future! :-)
So, for those of you who loyally check BoocLooks for updates, I'm back! And for those of you from the 4-5 countries that just joined us at BoocLooks, sorry it took so long; and I can promise you that I will not be having another unplanned abscence like the one that I've just come back from. If ever I won't be able to post for longer than a week, I will make sure to post about it in the status bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment