Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Power Of Six

By: Pittacus Lore
Rated: 4.9

That's right, it's finally here! The second book in the international bestselling "I Am Number Four" series! It's a really great book that I could not put down. I read it everywhere: at home, at school, at work. I know of at least one instance when I was up until 3 in the morning; captivated by the book's plot.
Which, by the way, is just as good (if not better) than the plot "I Am Number Four". In this book, John and Sam and Six are on the run from not just the Mogadorians, but also the FBI! There's danger at every corner, and as their enemies start closing in, it will take everything they have to escape unscathed. However, the return of such favorites is not what has this book getting so much attention. What's really getting people's attention is the appearance of two new Loric characters. Seven, Nine, and even one character that no one saw coming. All of which are - like Six and Four - BadAsses.
The book is available both as an e-book, paperback, and hardback here in the USA. I am unsure of its current international status, but I know for a fact that it is at least available as a hardback. However, one thing that I didn't like about this book was the ending. It was a total cliff-hanger, and I am not a big fan of the fact that it will probably be another year and-a-half before the third book is released.
I'm so sorry that there haven't been many posts lately, but someone stole my credit card, and my debit card, and so now I'm going to have to get it replaced. Getting that done today though, so you should start to see more posts sometime next week. Have a great weekend everybody! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment