Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Weekly Interview.2

It's the weekend again, and I have some more news for everyone. As I'm sure you're all aware, I have been writing an awful lot about my book, and I know that I must be annoying the Hell out of everyone. You're probably like: 'Enough with your book, get on with the reviews!' And that's exactly what I'm going to do. Sometime this month - as soon as I find time for it - I will be transferring all of the "ZionsCrossings" data over to a brand-new, stand-alone blog made specifically for that purpose.
So, I've been trying to get the blog back on track, and have started with the Weekly Interviews, as well as the review of "The Last Archangel" by: Michael D. Young. By the way, if you haven't read the book already, you should really get around to doing that. And then there's a special announcement for this weekend.
BoocLooks Needs Bloggers!!! Yeah, that's right; the blog needs more writers. And, if you're interested then e-mail me at: ocourse@osourcce.com
That's it for this weekend's Weekly Interview. My next review will be over "The Magnificent 12: The Call" by: Michael Grant. (Who also just happens to be the author of the "Gone Novels".

No comments:

Post a Comment