Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Weekly Interview

(This weekend marks the beginning of a series of posts that I will be doing every Saturday from now on. The posts will have a theme of summing up everything that's happened during the week. Including news on books, movies based on books, books based on movies, and many other things. So, that being said, here is the first Weekend Interview:)
I know that I told everyone that I would be reviewing Pittacus Lore's "The Lost Files: Six's Legacy", but - quite frankly - the book was to small for me to write a stand-alone review of it. So here it is. The book was disappointing. I really did expect more from the creator of the "I Am Number Four" books. The book was just to short, I didn't even have enough time to get really interested in it before I was turning the last pages. So, if you're looking for a really quick read while your waiting for another book to come out, then sure buy it. But if you have any other options, then don't waste your money on it. I give this book a pathetic 3.7.
In other news this week, you may have noticed that the site is beginning to undergo some drastic changes. Such as the addition of pages, and the creation of Twitter and Facebook pages. Also, you've probably noticed that I've redone the site's design. The fact of the matter is that, as the site becomes more popular, it becomes more and more demanding. So, this week, I have added pages, fan-pages, decorations, designs, and popularity to the site. As well as one other thing.
Once again, I have booked the site for another blog tour. Except this time, the book is to be a cross between a dystopian novel, and a paranormal romance. The book is called "Bridger" and I'll be reviewing it sometime in mid - late October. But don't worry, I know that I've been doing a lot of promotional postings for "ZionsCrossings", but I plan to get back to my regular reviews sometime in this coming. And, I'll also be continuing with the promotional postings. But not just for "ZionsCrossings". I'll also be doing some stuff for other authors, whose books have not come out yet. So be looking forward to some Blog Tours. That's it for this week's Weekly Interview. Until next time, Auf Wierdershen!

No comments:

Post a Comment