Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Leviathan

By: Scott Westerfeld
Rated: 4.7

Okay, I'm sorry everyone but I'm still in shock from my Great Aunt's death, and so I am not feeling all that chirpy today so I'm just going to skip the usual summary of the book. If you want to read about it, you can visit the B&N page here: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/leviathan-scott-westerfeld/1100329260?ean=9781416971740&itm=2&usri=leviathan
This book was pretty good. I liked how the author was able to blend fact and fiction together so harmoniously. The idea of the Darwinists and the Clankers was completely original, and I liked how this book DID NOT focus solely on the Nazis. In fact, the Nazis were not even mentioned. Maybe they'll show up in the second book? I don't know, I haven't read it yet. Will be reading it soon though.
Anyway, so Mr. Westerfeld did a good job with this book all around. It was really, really good, although not so good that I can say that I'll be reading it again anytime soon.
See I have a list. There's the book I'll read again sometime in the next year, the next 5 years, the next 10 years, and - finally - the next 20 years. This book is probably somewhere in the next 5 years category.
So, this has been the review, I'm sorry that it sucks so bad, and maybe I'll even review it sometime next week. I don't know, I haven't been to next week yet. Bye, bye! :) :( :\

No comments:

Post a Comment